So lately I've been loving The Body Shop. As a kid / teen, I would dread getting those gift baskets from them because I would seldom use the products in it. But that all changed when they introduced the moringa scented products. They smell like jasmine flowers, but it is light and airy. Since then, I've loaded up on their shampoo's, conditioners and a bunch of other products from them. I just realized that my entire beauty routine (wash, moisturize) consists of products from them. I thought I would list my favourites here.
- Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: I hated the smell of this shampoo at first, but I've grown used to it. It really helps me in the summer with those pesky little flakes and it feels refreshing. Although I prefer hair products without SLS, I made an exception for this one. I think its a good summer shampoo.
- Guarana Berry Volumizing Conditioner: This is such a great conditioner! It really leaves my hair full of volume and it smells so amazing! It's not as moisturizing as I would like it to be though, but it does the job that it says it will do!
- Moroccan Rose Milk Lotion and Bath & Massage Oil (not pictured): The Moroccan Rose collection smells so amazing! The lotion is light and really moisturizing while the bath oil is great for de-stressing. Who doesn't want to smell like a rose when they get out of the bath?
- Love etc Eau de Parfum: This is a perfect summer scent. Fragrances don't tend to last long on me, and for the summer I want something light and airy without being overwhelming and this fits the bill.
- Banana Conditioner: This smells so amazing! I just started using it and so far so good! I noticed a bit less frizz in my hair today after air drying it and using it in the morning, so maybe its from this little guy. I kind of want to eat it though! **update** I am totally in love with this conditioner and I just bought two more bottles today (before they run out!) I don't blow dry my hair in the summer, just let it air dry and this makes it super soft without weighing it down. The only thing that sucks is that the incredible smell doesn't stay in my hair. Oh well.
If you're in Canada, I know that The Body Shop is having a great sale on a lot of their products right now. They're also discontinuing their cherry scented line, so if you like those products, make sure that you stock up now!
What are your summer beauty must-haves? Are you a fan of a beauty brand?
(ps, The Body Shop didn't pay me to give them this free publicity, but if they would like to send me products I'm not complaining!)