Friday, November 13, 2009

Enviro-cute!

My sister told me about these fabulous lunch bags which are leak-proof, extremely strechable, and keep foods hot or cold for 2 to 3 hours!
As a person who makes their own yummy lunches (just wait until I post my cooking / recipe section on this blog... I must admit, I am a master at the art of the sandwhich), this lunch bag totally beats taking a brown paper bag, plastic bag, or shoving my lunch in my backpack any day! Plus, it'll save tons of bags from being dumped into the trash, which makes it an even better purchase!  Oh, and its only $15!!

Photobucket

BYO Chomp Lunch Bag, Availible at Kitchen Stuff Plus in Canada. 

Kitchen Stuff Plus is Canadian, meaning I have that much more love for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and it gives me a chance to read your great blogs and discover some amazing new blogs as well! I promise to comment on your blogs as well!