Monday, November 16, 2009

Pretty Shiny Things

I got two amazing rings in the mail today (after waiting for almost two weeks!). As much as I like real jewelery, fabulous costume jewelery, especially big, over-sized rings make any girl feel fabulous. I bought these two for about $25 together, and I wasn't expecting much. But when I got them, the quality was ah-mazing! Holy! The way that they shine, and the way that they look is much better then half the stuff I see in the malls for much, much more! These are the pictures of the rings, and I'll be posting how they actually look in a little bit. They are so much more fabulous in person!

honey ring

honey ring

honey ring 2

blue ring

blue ring 2

blue ring

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love these rings. Nothing can make you feel fabulous like a great cocktail ring. Oh, and I love Michael Buble. His new cd is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these rings are gorgeous! Where did you find them? 2 for 25 is a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and it gives me a chance to read your great blogs and discover some amazing new blogs as well! I promise to comment on your blogs as well!